||P&Z Commission Public Hearing/Work Session-5:00PM|
Event: P&Z Commission Public Hearing/Work Session-5:00PM
Location: 150 Courthouse Drive, Driggs, ID 83422
CLICK HERE FOR MEETING DOCS
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
March 14, 2017
Starting at 5:00 pm
LOCATION: 150 Courthouse Dr., Driggs, ID 83422
Commissioners’ Chamber - First Floor (lower level, SW Entrance)
1. Approval of Minutes
2. Chairman Business
3. Administrator Business
5:00pm - SCENIC CORRIDOR DESIGN REVIEW: Adam & Brianna Cohn: Applicant is proposing to build a 30’ x 30’ metal garage in non-metallic colors that compliment the existing house. A 16’ x 24’ addition to the existing house is also being proposed along with 6’ tall privacy fence to reduce light and noise impact from Hwy 33. The property is completely within the Scenic Corridor Overlay.
Legal Description:RP05N45E028102; LOT 2B WEST TAX #6557 SEC 2 T5N R45E
5:30 pm – SCENIC CORRIDOR DESIGN REVIEW: Jess & Lynda Hawkes: Proposing a pole barn/shop approx. 120’ from the outer edge of Hwy 33 ROW. There is an existing home, driveway and animal shelter. The property is zoned R-1 and the house and proposed pole barn are in the Scenic Corridor Overlay.
Legal Description: RPRP06N45E196200
6:00pm - WORK SESSION: Draft Code: Discussion of the Draft Development Code redline process and proposed changes.
Public comment will not be taken regarding the Draft Development Code.
* Written comments received by 5:00 pm, March 7, 2017 will be incorporated into the packet of materials provided to the Planning & Zoning Commission prior to the hearing.
* Information on the above application(s) is available for public viewing in the Teton County Planning and Zoning Office at the Courthouse between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
* The application(s) and related documents are posted, at www.tetoncountyidaho.gov. To view these items, select the Planning & Zoning Commission department page, then select the Public Hearing of March 14, 2017 item in the Additional Information Side Bar.
* Comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments may be mailed or dropped off at: Teton County Planning & Building Department, 150 Courthouse Drive, Room 107, Driggs, Idaho 83422. Faxed comments may be sent to (208) 354-8410.
* Public comments at this hearing are welcome.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should
contact the Board of County Commissioners’ office 2 business days prior to the meeting at 208-354-8775.